Laser Diagnostics in Thermofluiddynamics
The research group "Laser Diagnostics in Thermofluiddynamics," LTFD for short, develops and applies new laser optical diagnostics for investigating technical flows and combustion. By using these new techniques it becomes possible to analyze complex reactive and non-reactive flows in engines with regard to composition and velocity. With the results of these measurements combustion processes can be optimized.
- Effect of mixture on ignition and combustion of Diesel and gasoline engines
- Combustion behavior of different fuels
- Investigation of pilot and multiple injections
- Experimental data for validation of simulations
- Raman spectroscopy
- Laser-induced fluorescence (LIF)
- (High-speed) chemiluminescence
- Laser flow tagging (LFT)
- Laser-induced incandescence (LII)
No Projects found.
No projects found.