Bound printed copy
With this option the University Library assumes the dissemination of your dissertation. Please submit 49 dissertation copies (39 copies for those completed at the Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Natural Sciences, 34 copies for those completed at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, 19 copies for those completed at the Faculty of Medicine).
Printed thesis published by publishing house
With this option your dissertation is published by a publisher. Please submit 14 copies of the dissertation to the University Library. Please note:
- Your dissertation must include a publisher's title page with the publishing information in additional to the required dissertation title page, which is bound in front. The publishing information can also be printed on the backside of the required title page.
- The publishing information must include the following: publisher and publisher location, copyright, and the dissertation notice "D 82 (Diss. RWTH Aachen University, Year of the oral defense)".
In this option your work was previously published as a journal article. Submit 14 copies of the dissertation to the University Library. Please note:
- Please provide bibliographic journal information on the backside of the dissertation title page (publishing location, publisher, year of publication).
- Additionally, you must provide the dissertation notice "D 82 (Diss. RWTH Aachen University, Year of the oral defense)".
1. Fill in the Online Form.
2. If you want to publish an abstract, we need an author agreement. This will be displayed at the end of the form. Please print it out and sign it.
3. Please use the Appointment Tool.
4. Please take hardcopies and, if required, the author's agreement with you at your appointment
Services for Scholarly Publishing
E-gallery, room EE 016
It is also possible to submit the documents via mail.